CPU Recommendation

2 minutes ago, Tyler Pickstock said:

Thank you all very much for your replies it has opened a lot of doors for me thank you! ?

Heh no problem bud

1 minute ago, Tyler Pickstock said:

Thank you all very much for your replies it has opened a lot of doors for me thank you! ?

Like I said in the earlier... The 2600 is still a good CPU but if you can you really should get the 3600. The new Ryzen 3000 series is significantly faster than the older 2000 series. If I was upgrading my CPU and if I was only missing a small amount of cash to buy the 3600 instead of 2600 then I would consider waiting 1 month to get a little bit more money. A 20% performance increase is huge if you are only lacking a few bucks (not sure if it is 20% but it is still a big boost).

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

1 minute ago, Boyohan said:

Like I said in the earlier... The 2600 is still a good CPU but if you can you really should get the 3600. The new Ryzen 3000 series is significantly faster than the older 2000 series. If I was upgrading my CPU and if I was only missing a small amount of cash to buy the 3600 instead of 2600 then I would consider waiting 1 month to get a little bit more money. A 20% performance increase is huge if you are only lacking a few bucks (not sure if it is 20% but it is still a big boost).

its around 20% yeah