Which laptop CPU is best for keeping a lot of browser tabs open and a little OBS?

I need a new laptop for when I am in the university campus (recently enrolled). I will mostly (90% of the time) use it for browsing the web. I will generally keep 10 - 20 tabs open in chromium. I also might need a little screen recording (1080p 30 fps) to share some lessons with my friends. What I want to know is, which laptop cpu is good enough for my needs?

I have the following two cpus in mind.
https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i3-8130U-vs-Intel-Pentium-Silver-N5000/m468020vsm499477

My budget is 500$ for the laptop. I have a fairly decent desktop (browsing with 40~ tabs + 11 apps open) which I use for video editing and other heavy stuff.

I own a laptop with the i3 8130u and its a really good cpu for being an i3, the thing hadles mobas and photo editing with a lot of chrome tabs opened on the background. I would recommend you to use the i3 since browsers benefit more of higher core clocks. And I dont know if the pentium can get you by with the screen recording while doing other sutff

at least i5. better i7. i3 is trash af

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |