Need help finding parts

maks35353

Hey i plan upgrading my pc in next few months so im slowly looking for parts. Its for gaming and video editing at 720p. a budget of ~1000 USD (5500zł)

I have a few requiments : minium i7 8th gen . Windows 10 (home or proffesional?) 8~16GB ram and little RGB (not much) The case is Coolermaster RG4T and a GPU that can handle assasin creed on medium~high settings Budget can go up. Thanks

You're better off getting a Ryzen 7 3700X. It performs close.to the i9 9900K, uses FAR less power, runs cooler and will handle video nesting much better than the i7 8700/9700.

You also won't have to worry about intel security problems lik spectre, meltdown, zombieload, netcat and etc

5 minutes ago, maks35353 said:

Yea im not on team blue or red so im ok with that

You're in New Zealand, correct?

if u want budget go with ryzen if you mainly gaming and want to get the most fps go with intel gpu i would say a 5700xt or 5700 unless you want nvidia then go with 2060 super or 2070 super 

1 minute ago, maks35353 said:

ill go with 2060 S for some budget savings

Is it the same price/cheaper than the 5700 for you? Since the 2060 in the West is a bit overpriced

7 minutes ago, maks35353 said:

Poland

Ah, so PCpp won't work. Well, then see about grabbing a 2x8 DDR4 3000MHz kit of RAM. For the power supply, a Be Quiet Straight Power 11 Gold 500W or Cooler Master MWE Gold. The case is personal preference so grab what you find attractive and that fits an ATX board. For the drive, see if you can get a WD Blue SSD in a 500GB or 1TB size. And for the board, an Asus X570 TuF is usually excellent value but I'd that's too expensive, an MSI B450 Tomahawk Max is also great

The 5700xt is ~500 Euro

5700 is~368euro

And 2060 Super is 414 euro

1 minute ago, maks35353 said:

The 5700xt is ~500 Euro

5700 is~368euro

And 2060 Super is 414 euro

Grab an aftermarket 5700 then. The 2060S is slower and much more expensive.