New Ryzen build not posting

BlaMan

Hello all,

First time PC builder here.  After building my PC on my third motherboard and still can not get it to post, I am asking for any tips here what might be the problem.

The specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X with stock cooler,

Motherboard: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite,

Memory: 2x16 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4-3200,

PSU: Corsair RM650X

GPU: RTX 2060 Super FE 

In my firs try I used MSI B450 Tomaxawk Max. Everything lit up and all the fan spun, no debug led was lit  but didn't post. After troubleshooting, chat with MSI support and flashing new BIOS, I RMA that motherboard and bought the

Gigabyte x570. I built on top of the box and connected only the bare minimum to get post. Again everything lights up and spins but nothing. I took it to PC service to check what is the problem and they told me that the motherboard is not working and they have tested all the other components and they are working. So I returned that motherboard and bought new same one. Today I got it finally and after installing again the minimum for a post I am not getting anything. 

Does anyone has any idea what it might be? Now I am suspicious that in the service place they have tested everything and this is getting frustrating because I have the parts for over a month now and I can not make them work.

PS. I have tried working GPU and two different monitors. I have checked the cables many times and the monitor is plugged into the GPU.

Any suggestions?

if you run it with only the power supply , cpu , and mobo do any of the debug leds light up

This mobo unfortunately doesn't have any debug leds. And since I couldn't find any mobo speaker for error beeps I ordered one few days ago and still waiting to come. But with the MSI mobo when it doesn't have RAM, the DRAM led is on. But if it doesn't have GPU the VGA led is off. That is why I thought the mobo was DOA. But it can't be 3 mobos in a row...

Update:  I just plugged in the speaker and turned it on with only cpu installed. No error beeps. Any thoughts?