GDPR + report sites like AbuseIPDB. question about creating same type of service

Hello, I had an idea to create a DB related to reporting IPs from players who are cheating in games (the higher reports the higher chance it is true) and then feed this to a program I own which essentially is just a firewall and then cut them off if they are in your set threshold. Etc IP has to be reported more than 10 times the last week, or on the stricter side like 2 reports last month or so, you get the point.

How would a service like this go on towards GDPR? The DB will be publicly searchable and list times of reports. Only the user who reported can see their name in the timeline everything else is not public info (but stored in DB).

I ask since a service which provide a DB with reported IPs with malicious intension like abuseipdb exists, and I don't know how they go with the GDPR.

Service will contain EU IP's and does already have EU users (just a reminder the service I'm talking about does not yet exists).

I'm also located in Norway so I have to follow GDPR which I gladly would do.

Back-end developer, electronics "hacker"