Planning my water cooling loop

Hello, 

As the title implies, I am planning my first water cooling loop. I plan on using rigid tubing, and the water cooling parts I bought so far are from Corsair Hydro X series. 

I did already purchase most of the parts but some are still arriving. 

-CPU - 9900K

-RAM - Corsair Vengeance 3200 32GB

-Mobo - Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master

-SSD - Samsung 970 Evo Plus

-GPU - EVGA RTX 2080Ti Black

-PSU - Corsair RMx 850w

-Case - Lian Li PC O11

I have attached a diagram with the tubing and water flow. If anyone has any better suggestions on how I can make the tubing look simple and nice looking, I am more than happy to listen. Any other suggestions are also welcome. 

(tubing routing seems fairly simple. According to Corsair manuals, the left bottom port is for outlet, any port can be used on the GPU, CPU would have to be rotated, 180 degrees, there is a little triangle on the CPU block [currently on the outlet position in the photo], and the fan is straight forward with the farthest post being used as inlet and closest port used as outlet which leads to the top of the reservoir for inlet)

Thank you for your help. 

Untitled (Recovered).jpg

CPU: i7 4790k @4.6GHz MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 RAM: ADATA XPG 16GB 1600MHz FAN: NZXT Kraken X60 PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 HDD: 2 x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB RAID 0 CASE: NZXT Switch 810 OS: Windows 10

in most loops your GPU in/out would be backward but as I understand it because of how Corsair designed the GPU block it doesn't really matter.

9 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

in most loops your GPU in/out would be backward but as I understand it because of how Corsair designed the GPU block it doesn't really matter.

Yes, I was reading the manual and it's saying have the flow from top to bottom but I wonder if bottom to top makes any difference. I plan to have my loop go along the blue allow in the photo. 

Capture.PNG

CPU: i7 4790k @4.6GHz MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 RAM: ADATA XPG 16GB 1600MHz FAN: NZXT Kraken X60 PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 HDD: 2 x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB RAID 0 CASE: NZXT Switch 810 OS: Windows 10

It clearly shows to used the left as inlet. For preferred performance. Top or bottom wont matter as its identical.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz