Ryzen 3600 BSOD

Hey guys, looking for some advice as Im going crazy. Nothing I do helps or does anything to my brand new system. Three days ago, I built a new computer specs are:

Ryzen 3600

x570 Aorus Elite/Wifi

Crucial Ballistic Sport 32GB 2X16 DDR4 32000 BLS2K16G4D32AESB

Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 XT

H100i AIO Liquid Cooler

WD Black 500 GB NVMe M.2 - WDS500G2X0C

850W EVGA PSU

Windows 10 1803/1903

I installed a fresh windows then got a bsod after about 5 minutes of the fresh install. Figured it was a driver issue, went through windows update, downloaded all the drivers for graphics card, and motherboard and still kept getting bsod. Now all the parts are brand new with the exceptions of the power supply. I had been using this power supply in my old build with no issues. I tried to keep track of which error codes I got and these were the most common.

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

RAM was originally in slots 2/4 then I switched it to 1/3. No change. I thought I had a faulty ram stick or something so I tried swapping ram with my brother's 2600 ryzen rig(G.Skill Flare X Series 2X16GB F4-2400C15D-32GFX) and vice versa. My computer was still getting bsod, now almost every 5 minutes while my crucial ram was running without any problems in his pc. I swapped out the m2 ssd thinking it might have been something wrong with that and used a ssd in my old setup with a fresh install of windows as well. Now this time I was getting bsod even during the windows set up and after the install it was the same as before, every 5 minutes bsod. This is actually the second motherboard I've tested out, the first time after I tried changing everything I assumed it had to be the motherboards fault. Now Im completely lost, pulling hair out my head. Took me forever to even get dmp files because of how often it was bsod. I attached the dmp.zip as well as a google drive download link. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14iZnz0Cqb_TFSLX0eawDSXg0L59vWT7-

I noticed another user has almost the exact same problem as me. Anyone have solutions? 

dmp.zip

I'm still working on trying to figure out what the problem is. This is probably the most frustrating problem I've encountered, and I work in IT! I just tried swapping the RAM in my rig, with no luck. Going to try pulling the m.2 and swapping for a fresh SSD and new install. My next strategy is going to be running Linux from a USB drive with no other drives in the system and see if it comes up with any crashes or errors. I unfortunately don't have a spare mobo to test but I'm starting to worry that might be my problem. I really just want my computer to work! :(