Wrong Merchandise was Shipped to me

techh10
Go to solution Solved by Lloidberg,
21 hours ago, techh10 said:

I ordered the swacket and a 3 pack of underwear 2 weeks ago. But when the package came in They sent a ltt logo shirt instead of the swacket. 

I know this isnt their customer support, but Ive been trying to email the merchandise support email for the past couple of days, but i have got no reply. Im trying on here so hopefully someone on the ltt staff sees this and sends it to who it needs to go to. 

On the bright side though the underwear is super comfy

So sorry about that. I have let our customer support know your situation and they should be in touch with you soon. 

I ordered the swacket and a 3 pack of underwear 2 weeks ago. But when the package came in They sent a ltt logo shirt instead of the swacket. 

I know this isnt their customer support, but Ive been trying to email the merchandise support email for the past couple of days, but i have got no reply. Im trying on here so hopefully someone on the ltt staff sees this and sends it to who it needs to go to. 

21 hours ago, techh10 said:

So sorry about that. I have let our customer support know your situation and they should be in touch with you soon.