LG 34UC79G (used) vs Dell S2719DGF (new)?

Slazyel

Hi guys,

There's a sale happennng where i live and i would like to know which of those is best for the money.

The LG is being sold on the site's Outlet and it's used, maybe it's reburbished, the description states it has small cosmetic imperfections. It has 90 days warranty. 

The Dell is a brand new product. Comes with 3 year warranty.

LG is a 34" Ultrawide curved monitor, IPS, 2560x1080p, 144hz, Freesync.

Dell is a 27" Wide flat monitor, TN, 2560x1440p, 144hz, Freesync.

LG 34UC79G (used, maybe refurbished), 3 month warranty: $405

Dell S2719DGF (new) 3 year warranty: $455

So, i did some research on amazon USA and the used LG is $427 and the Dell, brand new, is $284.

So guys, after all that info. What do you think? Which one would you buy?

It's all really about personal preference at this point. Do you want that larger curved display or are you fine with working on an already decently-sized flat monitor? The 3 month warranty seems like an already good enough time frame to see if the monitor is functional and up to standard, although in the long-run it might not last as much as it is refurbished.

I would personally go for the 27" Dell monitor. It's brand new first of all and it has a much longer warranty with a good enough display to last a couple of years down the road. If you are someone who also likes to buy products with good money to performance ratio, I would buy the Dell.