Tablet buying guide (How to chose the right one)

Hey guys,

I myself am in the market for a tablet. I was looking at a lot of options (no-name, cheap vs. expensive, Apple vs. Google,...9 I came across a lot of helpful information on this forum but I felt like I need to make this as a guide to everyone looking for a tablet. (Something like the New Build Plan and things like that) Lets breake the basics down:

Why do you need a tablet? (Media cosumption, work on the go, gaming,.. etc.)

If you need a tablet for media consumption a lot of people are saying to go with the Samsung Google Nexus 10 for the front facing speakers or maybe you want to go with the Apple iPad Air because of the tight Apple ecosystem. Both of them will get the latest software updates so you won't be stuck with old software.

How much money do you plan on spending? (100 $, 200$, and so on, ...) If budget is your main consern than think about going with a Amazon Kindle Fire (If you can get it) or a Asus Google Nexus 7 2013. The Nexus 7 will get the latest software update and it won't brake the bank.

Do you want a good App store? (Apple or Android) or do you want  to use full .exe programs (Windows 8.1 tablets) or maybe even Windows RT

It is pretty self explanitory if you bought a lot of apps on the Google Play Store then you should go with an Android based tablet, same goes with every other platform.

Do you want (good) accessoriesfor your tablet? (Keyboards, fancy cases, and things like that) 

If you do than Apple is your choice. You can get really premium high quality accessories for the iPad Air or the iPad Mini or the iPad Mini w/ Retina Display

Do you want to be able to run the latest software? (Android 4.4.2 KitKat or iOS 7.0.4 or Windows 8.1) ) Then you should either go with the Nexus line up or the Google Play Editions for Android, and anything from the iPad 2 and up can run the latest iOS so you are fine. Windows is compilcated. :)

Do you need to get some work done on the go?

If you need to make a PowerPoint Presentation or a Word document nd you don't want to deal with any thid party apps then go with a Windows tablet. They usually come with Office 2013.

Hope this helps. Post your thoughts and suggestions below. :)

asus transformerpad tf701, best ever (for the price)

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace