Best Laptop for $2600

Hey everyone im looking for a laptop specificaly for school work and gaming. not sure where to look for good computer deals nowadays i have been out of the loop for a while. the stuff i really want is somthing that is the best bang for the buck. please let me know your suggestions

Sent From The TechMaster Himself

Thanks For All The Help - Rambo3456

Your budget is massive. I'd just get the best device on the market that does what you need. That being the LENOVO ThinkPad X1 Extreme with a six core i7 and 1650. It's extremely durable and reliable with business grade quality and certification. It's potent for gaming and heavy work. Has a solid 6-8 hour battery life and the best laptop keyboard on the market. 

Where are you from? Preferred max weight and min battery life?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Razer blade 15 is one the best laptops avaible in above $1500 price range and most of the youtubers also suggest that

1 hour ago, GeneXiS_X said:

basically if i do not spend $2800 then i lose it. It's a long story trust me

1 hour ago, GeneXiS_X said:

i'm headed off to college to study cyber security engineering i just need to spend 2800 or i lose it. its a long story

i was hoping to get something thats not too big but still OP

4 hours ago, Rambo3456 said:

Hey everyone im looking for a laptop specificaly for school work and gaming. not sure where to look for good computer deals nowadays i have been out of the loop for a while. the stuff i really want is somthing that is the best bang for the buck. please let me know your suggestions

Here are a few good choices:

- MSI GS65

- Alienware m15

- Razer Blade 15

- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme

The first 3 choices have better GPUs and are still compact enough to carry around. I personally owned the Alienware m15 a few months back from HIDevolution and had it configured with Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut + Fujipoly Extreme Thermal pads which kept the temperatures lower than the standard models you pick off the shelf. I suggest you choose that little thermal upgrade which only costs 90 bucks in any of the laptops you are going to buy.

As for the Razer Blade 15, despite what some people may say about it and the lack of quality control from Razer, the benefit from buying it from a good reseller such as HIDevolution is that they do the quality checks to ensure you get a laptop that works great out of the box

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

10 hours ago, Rambo3456 said:

i'm headed off to college to study cyber security engineering i just need to spend 2800 or i lose it. its a long story

i was hoping to get something thats not too big but still OP

Please answer correctly: Which country are you from? Max weight in kg/lbs? Min battery life in hours?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128