What's the best X570 MoBo for €300 in germany?

Go to solution Solved by GoldenLag,

Technically speaking the ASrock Taichi is the best one, tho it has a minor issue with chipset fanplacement.

Technically speaking the ASrock Taichi is the best one, tho it has a minor issue with chipset fanplacement.

23 minutes ago, Catchears said:

Hi all,

As the title says, what would be the best X570 MoBo (or simply the best AM4 MoBo) for a 3700X? Budget is around €300. I am located in germany, so this can be used: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/

I would like an ATX board.

Thanks,

Catchears

I mean with a B450 tomahawk or gaming pro carbon you should be fine as well..

as @GoldenLag mentioned the taichi of x579 supposed to be one of the better ones 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

10 hours ago, Catchears said:

Hi all,

As the title says, what would be the best X570 MoBo (or simply the best AM4 MoBo) for a 3700X? Budget is around €300. I am located in germany, so this can be used: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/

I would like an ATX board.

Thanks,

Catchears

Having the X470 Taichi, I can only say good things and from what I've seen around it still one of the best boards to get, specially on this price range.
It seems they fixed the X570 Taichi fan issue with their latest bios, so it's pretty much good to go!

In regards to VRM Thermals, the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite is supposed to be the a very good "Cheap" x570s, if it has the feature sets you are looking for and is priced well in your region check it out. 

Ignoring X570, The most common budget motherboard that ive seen reviewers claim can support even a 3900x easily (possibly better, we'll see when 3950x comes out) would be the B450 Tomahawk.  If updating the BIOS isn't a worry for you, or if you can get a hold of a "Max" version of the Tomahawk with the already updated bios then thats supposed to be the best bang for the buck, usually about 110-140$ USD, at times much lower. 

For under 100$ a AB350M Pro 4 can support a 3900x but will struggle doing so, i wouldn't recommend doing this though.