Please help me decide on a motherboard!

So i need to decide between a few x570 motherboard.

I am going to use it to OC a ryzen 9 3900x and my 32gb (2x16gb) trident z 3200mhz cl14 ram.

So the list i need to decide between right now is the following (i'll add my current thoughts to it, feel free to correct me):

• ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming: Great board with good connectivity. Has a slightly bigger vrm than most of the others (not really impactful that much though). Asus offers great software and the bios is nice too.
  • ASRock X570 Taichi: Has really good features and is a solid board. The BIOS and the software that ASRock provides seems to be inferiour to other competitors. 
  • MSI MEG x570 ACE: Good board with a great bios and 3 M.2 slots. Software is decent, not as broad as asus and gigabyte.
  • Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER: Very good vrm, 3 M.2 slots. Software and bios is good too.
  • [POTENTIALLY] ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO: This is only being considered because it's just a little bit more expensive than the aorus master. Not sure if it's really worth it but as for features it compares with some of the 700$ mobos.

So please help me decide which one i should buy, i want to get a good motherboard with a good bios and software offer (should be enough for decent overclocking) that also has good performance (should not really be a lot of difference at this price class though).

1 minute ago, hello_there_123 said:

@Graymarsh Why not a b450 motherboard?

Because i am getting myself a Gen4 SSD too. That's why i need to decide between those 5 that i listed.

I just purchased the MSI MEG x570 ACE a week ago and its a good motherboard. The bios is robust enough to get the job done and seems solid. I'm running this RAM kit with a 3700x. I don't have a PCIE 4 M.2 yet so I can't comment on the performance but that is in the works.