Which smart devices come with the Corsair 680X RGB?

another_member
Go to solution Solved by Origami Cactus,

If it includes lighting node pro, it also includes the lighting rgb hub, where you can plug up to 6 rgb fans.

To control the fan speeds, you can either plug the fans directly into the motherboard, or you can use Y-splitters, or you can use a pwm hub, or a pwm controller.

Hi all,

(title)

The only info I seem to be able to find is that it comes with a Lighting Node Pro, but does it also come with an RGB fan hub (as in a hub which controls the RGB on the fans, not PWM) to control the 3 included LL120 fans? Also, would I be correct in thinking that all 4 included fans need to be plugged into the MoBo (if it has enough PWM headers) or a separately bought PWM hub?

Thanks,

Catchears

If it includes lighting node pro, it also includes the lighting rgb hub, where you can plug up to 6 rgb fans.

To control the fan speeds, you can either plug the fans directly into the motherboard, or you can use Y-splitters, or you can use a pwm hub, or a pwm controller.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 hour ago, Origami Cactus said:

Ok, thanks.