Good phone case

K0MP4CT

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, I couldn't find something more suitable, but that could be my stupidity.

I've got a new phone today, the OnePlus 7 Pro. I'd like to buy a case for it but don't know of any good brands. If you could recommend some that don't cover the front of the phone, only the back, that'd be great. Likewise, I presume there are good glass screen protectors out there too?

UV glass screen protector and spiegen case, go to any gsm shop and get the feel of them, I prefer rubber sides with rigid back, works best for me.

I personally used Spigen cases, very high quality stuff, but they have gotten more expensive on the recent years.

For screen protectors Tempered glass protectors seem to be popular.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

yes, spiegen are around 20 pounds, tempered glass, but glued with uv glue, it ensures that it will stuck firmly and the fingerprint scanner will work fine, it is big thing for my s10, as it has ultrasound scanner.

So I've tried 2 screen protectors now. Neither of them were great. Installation was made difficult and even when I managed to get them on it affected the touch sensitivity. I've got a nice case for it, which I'm pleased with. But as for screen protectors, not having much luck. Even the £25 Dome brand doesn't have great reviews. Spigen in particular has very poor reviews for the OnePlus 7 Pro. Starting to think maybe it's not worth it.

On 8/16/2019 at 9:45 AM, K0MP4CT said:

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, I couldn't find something more suitable, but that could be my stupidity.

I've got a new phone today, the OnePlus 7 Pro. I'd like to buy a case for it but don't know of any good brands. If you could recommend some that don't cover the front of the phone, only the back, that'd be great. Likewise, I presume there are good glass screen protectors out there too?

Spigen is a good brand for cases. In my opinion, tempered glass screen protectors are worthless. Get a film protector instead. I usually use either IQ Shield or ArmorSuit.