Best PSU up to $150

xtr650

I'm almost finished with my new build.

3900x

2080 super

x570 asus tuff

32gb 3200mhz corsair

970 evo

I was originally just going to use my current PSU in the new build but it's going on 7 years old and I have the extra money so rather just get a new one and start fresh.

Budget $150, prefer modular.

7 minutes ago, Votivee said:

$150?

Pick one

Yes I've been reading through that just didn't know if anyone had a brand preference.

1 minute ago, xtr650 said:

Yes I've been reading through that just didn't know if anyone had a brand preference.

Well you can't go wrong with any of the tier A options. Personally I'm a fan of Be Quiet! and Corsair.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

Depends where you're buying from. $150 in the US will get you a lot further than in other countries. Your case also matters, as some cases support larger PSUs. 

:)

20 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Depends where you're buying from. $150 in the US will get you a lot further than in other countries. Your case also matters, as some cases support larger PSUs. 

Im in the US. Darkflash phantom case with the divider removed so can fit pretty much any psu under 12 inches.

150$? Tbh, go for a Bitfenix Whisper M 650w or up. Quad rails, excellent performance and build quality, pretty quiet operation, well protected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.