Display problems

Knightdroid250

Hi my computer suddenly starts acting weird, shown in the image.and after that my pc just hangs and freezes cant control anything then after it ends its says display adapter has stopped and recovered I dont think its my monitor.Tried reinstalling new nvidia drivers, didnt work.What seems to be the problem? need help. Thanks :)

IMG20190814164616.jpg

36 minutes ago, Knightdroid250 said:

Hi my computer suddenly starts acting weird, shown in the image.and after that my pc just hangs and freezes cant control anything then after it ends its says display adapter has stopped and recovered I dont think its my monitor.Tried reinstalling new nvidia drivers, didnt work.What seems to be the problem? need help. Thanks :)

IMG20190814164616.jpg

Either your GPU is doneso or the monitor is on drugs, I highly doubt the latter.

Take your GPU out and plug it into the onboard graphics (if applicable) because that looks like a dying GPU to me.  

2 hours ago, 5x5 said:

Your GPU is dead methinks.

is it possible to be the cpu?can cpu cause this kind of problem?

1 hour ago, Lennart van de Merwe said:

Either your GPU is doneso or the monitor is on drugs, I highly doubt the latter.

1 hour ago, TokiToki said:

Take your GPU out and plug it into the onboard graphics (if applicable) because that looks like a dying GPU to me.  

This is definitely a gpu problem. Sometimes this behavior can also be caused by a loose connection to the video card as well so ensure to check the physical connections at the GPU and monitor, then ensure the GPU is properly seated in the motherboard. If the problem persists after verifying the connections then it's time to start shopping for a new GPU.

Intel Core i7 9700F / Cooler Master 212 Evo / GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER / 16 GB G.SKILL RAM @ 2666MHz / GA-B365M-DS3H / EVGA 500w PSU

HP Pavilion Gaming 15 / Ryzen 5 4600H / GeForce GTX 1050 / 8 GB @ 3200MHz