HP Elitebook 8770w Working with AMD FirePro M6100 and integrated graphics

I need help getting an HP Elitebook 8770w to work with an AMD FirePro M6100 graphics card. So far, the Bios reads it as an Radeon HD 8950M, which does not exist. Also, the Intel integrated graphics do not work. Will someone help me by getting the bios to support all MXM graphics cards and unlock the Intel integrated GPU for mobile power savings?

• 2 weeks later...

So far, I have found out that the Dell Drivers with Windows 10 work somewhat. Overclocking did not work, and it has problems with random artifacts. The card itself is fine. If anything, the drivers working with my laptop that is causing the artifacts.

I am sorry to say, but he is doing with a Clevo/MSI laptops. I am asking for a HP Elitebook 8770w bios mod. To add to that, the system uses an Intel processor with a discrete AMD video card. As the first post said, I would like to get the integrated graphics card working if at all possible, along with modding the bios for other pieces like overclocking support and no white list.

• 4 weeks later...

Turns out that the graphics card is actually working correctly, just that the problem is that it is missing the Intel integrated GPU.