Ram oc ?

What is the performance difference between regular 3000mhz and the same oc to 3300 or 3400mhz ?

Is it worth overclocking 

Does oc void the warrenty ?

17 minutes ago, Rudra_india said:

What is the performance difference between regular 3000mhz and the same oc to 3300 or 3400mhz ?

Is it worth overclocking 

What CPU are you using?

33 minutes ago, Rudra_india said:

Yes but they can't really check, so don't say too much. 

Need a lot more info, What CPU? what MOBO? APUs are Ryzen CPUs gets the biggest boost with higher clocked RAM, Your timings will also make a difference. 

4 hours ago, nerdslayer1 said:

Ryzen CPUs gets the biggest boost with higher clocked RAM, Your timings will also make a difference. 

Anthony's tests in Zen 2 seem to indicate that tweaking the infinity fabric to work with what RAM you've got is more important than speed.

So interestingly if you've got a Zen 2 CPU, the RAM speed means less than the settings on your CPU.

8 hours ago, nerdslayer1 said:

Yes but they can't really check, so don't say too much. 

Need a lot more info, What CPU? what MOBO? APUs are Ryzen CPUs gets the biggest boost with higher clocked RAM, Your timings will also make a difference. 

Cpu 3700x mobo i m still confused between asus b450 f gaming and asus  x470 f gaming 

If there is a good difference in performance with overclocking then i will buy x470 f else ill buy b450f  

10 hours ago, Rudra_india said:

Cpu 3700x mobo i m still confused between asus b450 f gaming and asus  x470 f gaming 

If there is a good difference in performance with overclocking then i will buy x470 f else ill buy b450f  

You can look up the manufacturer specs on any board just by googling it. They should let you know what they consider supported max speeds.

I'm sure you can technically go over those speeds, but frankly I just wouldn't.

Watch this Linus video before you pull the trigger. As I said above with Zen 2, it appears that because of what they call the "infinity fabric" (how the CPU communicates with the RAM) the RAM speed isn't as crucial as it was to Ryzen 2nd gen.

They achieve more or less the same results between 2133mhz and 4000mhz by playing with the infinity fabric, rather than the timings. Though I'm sure it's symbiotic. So if you wanted to tighten your CL timings or your frequency and then make tweaks to meet it, it will show benefit.