I need comments on a possible build of mine.

This is the build that I would like some comments and advice on. Please give me comments and advice so I can make sure I'm doing the right thing with my part choices.

I'd knock 40-50$ off of the Motherboard going for something linke a MSI B450 Tomahawk and add that Budget towards a better Graphics Card. A X470 Board for a Ryzen 2600 is slightly overkill.

I'll recommend the following build...

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($133.00 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI B450-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($79.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($67.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Intel 660p Series 1.02 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($94.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX VEGA 56 8 GB PULSE Video Card  ($309.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Aerocool Cylon ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master MasterWatt 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($64.43 @ Amazon) 
Monitor: Acer XF270H Bbmiiprzx 27.0" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor  ($163.48 @ Amazon) 
Keyboard: Redragon K552-R KUMARA Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($36.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1000.85
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-07 02:04 EDT-0400

Windows keys can be obtained for cheap from sites like kinguin, scdkeys and ebay.

Also you can add a r5 3600 for a slight increase in price.

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

58 minutes ago, Mana_Maniac said:

This is the build that I would like some comments and advice on. Please give me comments and advice so I can make sure I'm doing the right thing with my part choices.

I couldnt see what you want to focus on.. casual gaming? heavy workload?

you should spend ~40-50% of cost on gpu for gaming or grab a 2700 $185 for severe workload

12 hours ago, Ratisbona said:

I'd knock 40-50$ off of the Motherboard going for something linke a MSI B450 Tomahawk and add that Budget towards a better Graphics Card. A X470 Board for a Ryzen 2600 is slightly overkill.

How is the MSI B450 Tomahawk better than one of the other options that PCPartPicker offers?

Specifications:

At least 2 PCI-E x16

4 Ram Slots

Was hoping for onboard wifi but I can get a USB one or install one

Ethernet port(s)

Onboard USB 3.0 headers

I also have another question, since I have a one terabyte SSD what port should I look for in motherboard in order to plug it in and have it be able to run its' best?

I didn't say it was better, what I meant was it's usually better for gaming performance to allocate more budget towards the graphics card and less to the Mainboard than you did in your partpicker list. As such a B450-board is better value (not "better performance") than your x470. Vexicus recommended an eaven cheaper one, have a look if that fullfills all your needs. If you really need more USB3.0-Headers (or even 3.1 Type C) for you'll still need a better equipped x470-board.

A SSD can use either a SATA 3-Port or a M.2-Slot. Both will be present on pretty much all AM4 Boards so you shouldn't have to worry about it too much. Do you know what modell you have?  

I agree with @Ratisbona , @Mana_Maniac. The B450 board is pretty good, and gives you headroom to go up to the Ryzen 3 spec when you're ready. Also better graphics card will be nice.