new case

hollyh88

So it is as follows in the title. I am looking for a new case. but i am unclear on which one i should go for. 
I currently have this thing: Sharkoon T3-V USB 3.0 ( https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/462934/sharkoon-t3-v-usb-30.html )   
and it really isn't that good anymore. 

i currently have a cooler master gm g550m watt PSU but i will probably replace it with the corsair rm750i ( https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/448554/corsair-rm750i.html ) 
since i am going to be getting the 2070 super probably either the msi gaming x trio or the gigabyte aorus, i currently have a gtx 1070 sc from evga.

And i have a ryzen 5 2600x at 4.1 ghz all core on a b450 gaming pro carbon motherboard cooled by  a hyper 212 black edition cpu cooler. 

so my question is as followed... which case would best suit those parts? (plus the other things i already have listed above). 

I am looking for a case with glass panels, enough good case fans pre-installed. and preferably RGB fans. but i wouldn't mind the color blue either. max budget i am willing to spend on a case is around 100-120 euro's! unless you can convince me to maybe spend upwards to 150 on a case with solid arguments ;) 

PC: 
MSI B450 gaming pro carbon ac              (motherboard)      |    (Gpu)             ASRock Radeon RX 6950 XT Phantom Gaming D 16G

ryzen 7 5800X3D                                          (cpu)                |    (Monitor)        2560x1440 144hz (lg 32gk650f)
Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB           (cpu cooler)         |     (Psu)             seasonic focus plus gold 850w
Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB    (PCcase)              |    (Memory)       Kingston Fury Beast 32GB (16x2) DDR4 @ 3.600MHz

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum                       (keyboard)            |    (mouse)         Razer Viper Ultimate

10 minutes ago, hollyh88 said:

Coolermaster H500, Pretty much the easy choice

but you should just hold onto your 1070 for now. not much reason to upgrade unless you need ultra settings at 1440p 144hz or 4k 60hz.

Wait for the 30 series and Big NAVI, or the RX 3800 I guess, whatever they want to call it.

Also you don't need to replace your PSU if you're only using a single graphics card. They'll all be at 250W or less for a gaming workload.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 hour ago, Streetguru said:

Coolermaster H500, Pretty much the easy choice

but you should just hold onto your 1070 for now. not much reason to upgrade unless you need ultra settings at 1440p 144hz or 4k 60hz.

Wait for the 30 series and Big NAVI, or the RX 3800 I guess, whatever they want to call it.

Also you don't need to replace your PSU if you're only using a single graphics card. They'll all be at 250W or less for a gaming workload.

Well i do have a 1440p monitor, was looking to upgrade it to 144hz instead of the 60 that i have now. i am kinda graphics lovingyeah i was also thinking about maybe waiting a bit for the 2080 regular to drop to 2070 super ish performance and i do know that my psu gives enough power due to how much power draw youtubers have but its not exactly a top of the line or... mid tier psu anymore lol

PC: 
MSI B450 gaming pro carbon ac              (motherboard)      |    (Gpu)             ASRock Radeon RX 6950 XT Phantom Gaming D 16G

ryzen 7 5800X3D                                          (cpu)                |    (Monitor)        2560x1440 144hz (lg 32gk650f)
Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB           (cpu cooler)         |     (Psu)             seasonic focus plus gold 850w
Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB    (PCcase)              |    (Memory)       Kingston Fury Beast 32GB (16x2) DDR4 @ 3.600MHz

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum                       (keyboard)            |    (mouse)         Razer Viper Ultimate

Just now, hollyh88 said:

Well i do have a 1440p monitor, was looking to upgrade it to 144hz instead of the 60 that i have now. i am kinda graphics lovingyeah i was also thinking about maybe waiting a bit for the 2080 regular to drop to 2070 super ish performance and i do know that my psu gives enough power due to how much power draw youtubers have but its not exactly a top of the line or... mid tier psu anymore lol

Even at 1440p 144hz the 1070 should be able to do medium-high settings that won't look very different.

Or if you go with NAVI they have that new upscaling tech for everything but DX11 currently.

And you can cheat out a higher fps at a higher resolution with that.

Maybe go for a 1440p 21:9 display though, so it's actually different.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

that case seems pretty good yes ^^ do you have anything to compare it too?

And yeah ive seen there video about RIS, but personally i really do preffer graphics. even if i have to pay a bit more on the gpu. and it will be that way 

currently the 5700xt is around 409 for a crappy blower style cooler. sadly with board partners it will probably be upwards to 480 euro's ore more. which roughly isnt that far from a 2070 super price anymore. but i was indeed also debating whether to simply wait for the 3000 series but i'm not really one to dabble tooo long with old tech on the gpu side. ive somehow always sticked with the "70" from nvidia. had a 970 now a 1070 so heck why not continue the trend and go for a 2070 super. so i can play at 1440p cyberpunk with raytracing :D 

i guess you could compare me with jaytwocent much like him.. i just like new tech. and looks in games. i already dislike that i had to put dishonered 2 on medium to high just to get around 60-70 fps stable at 1440p with my 1070 xD even though i oced it pretty well (103 on core 400 on memory) but sadly it is that way :( 

But my current case cant support a 320 mm gpu even tho the specs say it can. i don't know why xD 

But i will hold out with purchase till third party cards from amd come out. if they do match the 2070 super nvidia will probably be forced to cut prices. which i hope xD

or  like i said.. wait for the 2080 to drop more. since an oc 2070 super is between the 2080 and 2080 super in. since the 

MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming Trio already dropped about 100 euros in pricing its around 40 euros difference between it and the msi rtx 2070 super gaming x trio soo thats pretty neat. 

PC: