I need advice for a build

So I was going to build a new computer and I wanted it to look nice, I want the colors to be a blue and white like an ice  build with  A decent amount of RGB, also have a 2080 ti to in it. My price range is between $2500and $3000, which is US  currency I live in the us. So I was wondering if someone would help me with this build.

This is for a Gaming setup, I already have a  Monitor keyboard and mouse so that’s  already taken care of. I use my computer just about every day.  Some of the games that I play were high demand thing like battlefield five, squad, insurgency sandstorm, escape from tarkov and  i’m planning on getting a lot of the new games coming out in these upcoming months. I also have the valve index which I run games like onward, Pavlov, and beat saber.

thank you

Edited by Pancakeman1977

It would be helpful to know what colors you wanted, what you will be using it for, do you need a monitor to go with it, and what form factor you wanted.

Firstly, you should probably put this in this part of the forum: https://linustechtips.com/main/forum/18-new-builds-and-planning/

Secondly, this is very vague. I'm not a PC expert but I do know a few things you should list first, like:

-What it's gonna be used for (gaming, work, streaming, CAD etc.)

-What games (if applicable) are you going to play? No point dropping $2.5k for a PC to run CS:GO on low settings 1024x768 (like I did xD)

-$2.5k-3.5k what? AUD like me? USD? CAD?

-Are you planning on upgrading?

-How much a day are you going to use it?

-Do you have a keyboard, a mouse, a monitor . . .?

-And what's your idea of "nice"? Do you mean minimalist with just black and white, or covered in RGB to the point where it could easily have been shat out by a unicorn? Or do you want a black and green build, blue and yellow etc.

There is probably more i've left out but there's a start

9 minutes ago, Pancakeman1977 said:

So I was going to build a new computer and I wanted it to look nice and have a 2080 to in it. My price range is between $25000 and $3000. So I was wondering if someone would help me with this build.

thank you

What is the purpose of the build?
I mean is it for gaming or content editing/creating or General purpose.