Display crash

Alkao

Hey, I have a rx 580 4gb saphire pulse paired with ryzen 3 1300x with 8 gb 2333 and a 500w 80 plus evga psu. I have a problem where my display crash every time I play high demanding game . I had this issue with Dirt rally 2.0 dauntless . Then I wanted to test the gpu and I tried with the Furmark I run it at 1080p test and Ive notice that when the gpu reach ~ 77 C my display crashes the same with the games I crashed on ( i can play csgo lesgue of legend but they dont make my gpu exeed 50c) I tried to lower the core clock t and change the Hdwi but nothing changes

9 minutes ago, Alkao said:

Hey, I have a rx 580 4gb saphire pulse paired with ryzen 3 1300x with 8 gb 2333 and a 500w 80 plus evga psu. I have a problem where my display crash every time I play high demanding game . I had this issue with Dirt rally 2.0 dauntless . Then I wanted to test the gpu and I tried with the Furmark I run it at 1080p test and Ive notice that when the gpu reach ~ 77 C my display crashes the same with the games I crashed on ( i can play csgo lesgue of legend but they dont make my gpu exeed 50c) I tried to lower the core clock t and change the Hdwi but nothing changes

77c max temp shud not be a problem

try uninstalling drivers with DDU and clean install most recent drivers from official website

Run it stock with zero OC, not even the cpu and ram , like ram cpu gpu all stock see if it happens just to make sure it's OC'd related..

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync

4 minutes ago, gbergeron said:

77c max temp shud not be a problem

try uninstalling drivers with DDU and clean install most recent drivers from official website

Run it stock with zero OC, not even the cpu and ram , like ram cpu gpu all stock see if it happens just to make sure it's OC'd related..

I never OC but the GPU is manufactured OC I dont know how to remove that or if its a problem but first Ill remove the drivers  

15 minutes ago, Alkao said:

I never OC but the GPU is manufactured OC I dont know how to remove that or if its a problem but first Ill remove the drivers  

No leave it like that its fine

you could try a clean windows format as well

try first what i suggested

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync

15 hours ago, gbergeron said:

No leave it like that its fine

you could try a clean windows format as well

try first what i suggested

Same problem at 76 degree it crashes

I just tried to underclock the gpu at memory clock 1250 mhz and 680mhz core clock and it didnt crash the only reason is because de gpu didnt go at 77 c it only reach ~62

11 minutes ago, Alkao said:

I just tried to underclock the gpu at memory clock 1250 mhz and 680mhz core clock and it didnt crash the only reason is because de gpu didnt go at 77 c it only reach ~62

Update: i reput core at 1366 and memory at 1750 i just added +30% on power limit on the msi afterburner and it didnt crash! The question is, what happen when i add power limit +30%?

I put + 10% and it crashes :/