mATX motherboard that supports USB type-C front panel IO

I'm putting together a new build. Since i have a USB type-C phone, and my laptop charged via USB type-C, I want my case to have at least one type-C front IO port.

Hereis the case I have chosen: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F15G26B/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Now I need a motherboard. It has come to my attention that none of the AM4 mATC motherboards on the market support type-C front panel IO. Is this true? Do any of the Intel mATX boards support type-C front panel IO?

3 hours ago, DONT_CENSOR_ME_BRO said:

I'm putting together a new build. Since i have a USB type-C phone, and my laptop charged via USB type-C, I want my case to have at least one type-C front IO port.

Hereis the case I have chosen: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F15G26B/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Now I need a motherboard. It has come to my attention that none of the AM4 mATC motherboards on the market support type-C front panel IO. Is this true? Do any of the Intel mATX boards support type-C front panel IO?

You need to specify your budget, location and the use of your PC.

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

Only for gaming. I have no budget, I just want front panel type-c, and an mATX case.