Which X570???

I am building a PC and I don't know which x570 to get...

My options are:

Asus TUF Gaming x570-Plus

Asus Prime X570-P

GIGABYTE x570 Gaming X

ASRock X570 PHANTOM GAMING 4

I am planning on pairing it with a 3600X

But I want a X570 for future upgrading, ease of use (Bios and stuff) and for local availability.

Another Option I have is the x470 gaming pro carbon Which I can get for a LITTLE less money.

But From what I understand the VRM and everything wasn't built directly for RYZEN 3000 on the pro carbon and the x470 varint of the pro carbon does not have a bios flash button.

Which means I will need a previous gen RYZEN chip and getting one of those chips from AMD is not a good option in mj opinion considering I live in israel and it's far away from any AMD in the world out there.

HELP PLZZZ!!!

Grab the 3600 instead and spend that money on a cooler of your taste, the only difference between the 3600 and 3600x is the included box cooler, if you won't be using it then just shift that money elsewhere.

As per what motherboard, if you want to save some the Prime X570-P is adequate for the 3900X so should give you good "future proofing"

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

1 minute ago, Princess Luna said:

Grab the 3600 instead and spend that money on a cooler of your taste, the only difference between the 3600 and 3600x is the included box cooler, if you won't be using it then just shift that money elsewhere.

As per what motherboard, if you want to save some the Prime X570-P is adequate for the 3900X so should give you good "future proofing"

Thx I for the tip I will consider the 3600.

But I have heard that the X570-P isn't really good for the 3900X and that the internet and sound arent that good... (Both realtek instead of intel ethernet and such).

None of them, get a B450 with decent VRMs. Fatality K4, Tomahawk, Pro4 all come to mind.

9 hours ago, Daniel Z. said:

None of them, get a B450 with decent VRMs. Fatality K4, Tomahawk, Pro4 all come to mind.

These were my first choice but My problem is availability...