BSOD type crashes

SmileAsTheyDie

So I guess to preface this I'm not sure if these crashes are technically BSODs. A lot of the times they have occured I have been away from the computer so I couldn't see but everytime but once that I was here when it happened there wasn't actually a blue screen rather just the computer restarting. A little over a week ago I reinstalled windows and tried to make practically no modifications to see if it still occurred and it has. I had contacted acer support and there solution was to reset the bios to default settings and to reinstall windows, neither of these worked. I tried updating all my drivers, I had read somebody had a similar issue and said it was related to having a eMMC drive and fixed it by changing the "HDD turns off after X time" to something absurd. Nothing I have tried thus far has fixed it and the frequency of the crashes are odd. Sometimes (like today) I get 3 crashes hours apart where as other times a few days can pass without one. 

Here are the .DMP files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dib86u91x5cjnrx/AACLM_uJrZeLncZ-NFRx5vlDa?dl=0

If somebody could help lead me in the right direction to solving this issue I would greatly appreciate it. After contacting acer support and going through their 2 suggestions their next course of action is to send it in for warranty which they require the user pay for shipping so If I can avoid that I would love to and with how little information they asked for before going to the warranty option I believe it might be possible for this to be solvable hopefully. 

• OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? Windows 10
  • x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
  • What OS was originaly installed on the system? Windows 10
  • Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from a retailer)? OEM (though I have reinstalled windows)
  • Age of system (hardware) 5 months
  • Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? yes about 8 days ago
  • CPU model Pentium Silver N5000
  • Video Card model Intel UHD 605
  • MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop)
  • Power Supply - brand & wattage (if laptop, skip this)
  • System Manufacturer Acer
  • Exact model number (if OEM or laptop) Acer Swift 1 SF114-32-p2pk
  • Laptop or Desktop? Laptop