Rust performance issues

SooWhat
I'm not happy with my pc's performance on Rust. I used to get 35 fps befor I tried pre-made configs, which boosted my fps to about 45 fps. But that still isn't good enough.
Any suggestions/help/upgrade paths?

2 minutes ago, SooWhat said:
I'm not happy with my pc's performance on Rust. I used to get 35 fps befor I tried pre-made configs, which boosted my fps to about 45 fps. But that still isn't good enough.
Any suggestions/help/upgrade paths?

Well if u still have that AMD FX 8320 u know what to upgrade :D that thing is a trainwreck in terms of gaming ^^ and prob bottelnecks ur rx580 

10 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Well if u still have that AMD FX 8320 u know what to upgrade :D that thing is a trainwreck in terms of gaming ^^ and prob bottelnecks ur rx580 

Yeah that's the next upgrade (probably ryzen 5 1600). BUT, could it also be held back by 8Gb of ram? ?

8 minutes ago, SooWhat said:

Yeah that's the next upgrade (probably ryzen 5 1600). BUT, could it also be held back by 8Gb of ram? ?

8 is still fine for most games the main prob is ur cpu  but ram is kinda cheap right now adding another 8 would not hurt but if u upgrade to a newer cpu u will need ddr4 anyway ^^