BSOD Problems

Hi all.

So my laptop (Dell E5470, i5 6300U, 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD (upgraded by my store) 1366 x 768 res) has been having serious problems for a few weeks. At the start of this year it started blue screening for no reason. I took it to my store, and they tested it for 2 weeks, but they found no problems. (they said they cleaned it out though). After that it was fine until a month ago, when it started blue screening again. I took it to my store (PB Tech) and the tech support guy suggested that I should reset it. I did this and it seemed fine over the holidays, but as soon as I started using it at school the blue screens started happening again. I got several different messages over the few weeks this has happened (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION). If I shut the screen, which is meant to put it to sleep, it sleeps, then when I lift it back up I just get a black screen with the cursor. Occasionally it freezes up as I try to sign in. Occasionally when I start it up it comes up with a message that says "Boot Drive not Detected" and a few function options for rebooting and system diagnostics.

Note: I intend to take it to my store, but if its a simple solution that I can do myself then I'll do it. I am quite happy to take off the back panel.

Note2: Warranty ran out a while ago