Bottlenecking

First off, I don't know if this is the right sub-section to be posting in, but what I wanted to know is if I were to buy a RTX 2060 Founders edition, would my current APU bottleneck it? I haven't found any tests online that could help me.

Current Specs:

2400g Ryzen 5

16gb DDR4

b450M DS3H Gigabyte Board

9 minutes ago, TheWahmenRespektor said:

You're better off with an RX 5700, it's more like a 2070 with a slight OC, but partner cards aren't out until mid august.

Your CPU is fine for like 100+ fps in the average AAA game.

What's your monitor resolution/refresh rate though? If it's only 1080p 60hz. you could just get by with a $100 RX 570/580

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

You're better off with an RX 5700, it's more like a 2070 with a slight OC, but partner cards aren't out until mid august.

Your CPU is fine for like 100+ fps in the average AAA game.

What's your monitor resolution/refresh rate though? If it's only 1080p 60hz. you could just get by with a $100 RX 570/580

Is the 5700 better price to performance? I was trying to go for the FE 2060 because of its sexy look lol, but I was thinking going full AMD for my build. My monitor is 1080 60 tho

5 minutes ago, TheWahmenRespektor said:

Is the 5700 better price to performance? I was trying to go for the FE 2060 because of its sexy look lol, but I was thinking going full AMD for my build. My monitor is 1080 60 tho

You don't have any GPU right now right?

an RX 580 8GB should get you by just fine if you run games at medium-high settings instead of high-ultra, and they're really cheap on ebay, or even just at retail.

If you have like $350 I'd wait a few weeks for after market NAVI cards to come out.Suppose to be out in mid august.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

You don't have any GPU right now right?

an RX 580 8GB should get you by just fine if you run games at medium-high settings instead of high-ultra, and they're really cheap on ebay, or even just at retail.

If you have like $350 I'd wait a few weeks for after market NAVI cards to come out.Suppose to be out in mid august.

Alright sick man, thanks. But question, will my CPU bottleneck these new NAVI cards? or if i decide to go the 2060 founders route?

Just now, TheWahmenRespektor said:

Alright sick man, thanks. But question, will my CPU bottleneck these new NAVI cards? or if i decide to go the 2060 founders route?

Just look for CPU benchmarks in the games you play, but Ryzen at 4ghz is going to get at least 100fps in the average AAA game.

Spoiler