Msi gs65 stealth 8sf

So i want to buy a laptop and this One is the best that i can find in terms of specs/weight (big deal) 

i7-8750H with an RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6

With only 1.9kg and discount going for 1999€ what worrys me the most is the build quality is for college so i Will travel alot with him and the "reverse" board making upgrades a little hard (but i could try to make the store upgrade it for me i guess)

i was also looking for the ROG Strix SCAR II 15.6" GL504GW with the same specs a bit cheaper(1700€)but it weights a Litlle more 

what do you guys recomend (i cant buy the Razer blade ) again weight and performance would be a big deal im in videogame development so i really want a portable and pretty good laptop 

Where are you from? Budget? Preferred max weight and min battery life?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

5 hours ago, GeneXiS_X said:

Im from Portugal in terms of budget max 2k€ weight just want to keep light under 2kg of possible batery life is not very important Will be allways pluged in so not a big deal

4 minutes ago, Ricoxico said:

Im from Portugal in terms of budget max 2k€ weight just want to keep light under 2kg of possible batery life is not very important Will be allways pluged in so not a big deal

If you want best GPU possible in thin and light, 2060 would be ideal (2070MQ/2080MQ isn't worth it)

Looking at barebones: Tongfang GK5CP0Z would be my choice due to optional GPU turbo feature (not every reseller offers this). Clevo P960 also not that bad but CPU cooling is slightly worse. There are a few resellers like Clevocenter (aka Nextcore), inphtech but I highly suggest ObsidianPC

Any links of online stores in your country that sell laptops?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

6 minutes ago, GeneXiS_X said:

If you want best GPU possible in thin and light, 2060 would be ideal (2070MQ/2080MQ isn't worth it)

Looking at barebones: Tongfang GK5CP0Z would be my choice due to optional GPU turbo feature (not every reseller offers this). Clevo P960 also not that bad but CPU cooling is slightly worse. There are a few resellers like Clevocenter (aka Nextcore), inphtech but I highly suggest ObsidianPC

Any links of online stores in your country that sell laptops?

6 hours ago, GeneXiS_X said:

https://www.pcdiga.com/portatil-msi-15-6-gs65-stealth-8sf-047pt this was the One i was looking at 

So yeah in terms of resellers its really hard our best bet os "street stores" the ones in the malls just make stupid prices 

GS65 RTX is decent - good battery life but poor CPU cooling (LM preferred). If battery life isn't that important then you can save some money by going the 2 tongfang and clevo models I've mentioned above

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, GeneXiS_X said:

GS65 RTX is decent - good battery life but poor CPU cooling (LM preferred). If battery life isn't that important then you can save some money by going the 2 tongfang and clevo models I've mentioned above

As said resellers are really hard and we only have the "mainstream" brands of laptops ASUS Acer msi etc etc 

Both laptos you recomendded are not selled here 

1 hour ago, Ricoxico said:

As said resellers are really hard and we only have the "mainstream" brands of laptops ASUS Acer msi etc etc 

You can check all the resellers here: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/802163-clevo-custom-laptops-and-world-clevo-resellers/

Desktop specs:

Spoiler