Decreasing PC temperature degrees

I want to know if you guys think this will actually work, my work consists in making renders with my CPU and GPU, mainly CPU, i have a threadripper 1920x at 3.5 hz and planning to OC it. The top temperature is 67 degrees and i want to lower them at least 5 degrees, so, i was thinking on buy 6 "nf-f12 ppc 24v 3000 pwm 120mm" for the radiator for the push/pull configuration and 4 "nf-A14 ppc 24v 3000 pwm 140mm" for the case.
I actually have this configuration:

ventilation.jpg

I mean, if the max temp is 67c, is there any real need to lower it any further? Although I'm guessing that's without any OC.

What cpu cooler are you using or plan on using?

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣟⠛⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

Honestly though, with 10 fans total in your pc, plus however many fans are on your GPU, I'd imagine your pc will sound like a vacuum cleaner. I'm not really sure if there's really a whole lot to be gained from push/pull setups unless the radiator is really thick. As long as you have good, static pressure fans all you should need is 1 set, I prefer the push setup with fans first. And honestly I don't feel like you would need 3 fans at the top of the case. Just 3 at the front, 1 at the back I feel is sufficient. I have a triple rad setup like that and my temps are pretty good (with my previous setup with a 6800k oc'd to 4.0ghz I didn't reach 70c temps), but one issue I had was my gpu wasn't getting much air flow since the fans never spun that much since the cpu temps were pretty low, so I guess you can say I did a bit of a push/pull setup but only with a SP fan on the opposite side of the middle spot on the radiator, I have it set to always running at at least 50%, this took around 7-10c off my gpu temps, but didn't really change my cpu temp much, if at all.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣟⠛⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

6 hours ago, Inception9269 said:

I mean, if the max temp is 67c, is there any real need to lower it any further? Although I'm guessing that's without any OC.

What cpu cooler are you using or plan on using?

Ryujin 360mm

6 hours ago, Inception9269 said:

Honestly though, with 10 fans total in your pc, plus however many fans are on your GPU, I'd imagine your pc will sound like a vacuum cleaner. I'm not really sure if there's really a whole lot to be gained from push/pull setups unless the radiator is really thick. As long as you have good, static pressure fans all you should need is 1 set, I prefer the push setup with fans first. And honestly I don't feel like you would need 3 fans at the top of the case. Just 3 at the front, 1 at the back I feel is sufficient. I have a triple rad setup like that and my temps are pretty good (with my previous setup with a 6800k oc'd to 4.0ghz I didn't reach 70c temps), but one issue I had was my gpu wasn't getting much air flow since the fans never spun that much since the cpu temps were pretty low, so I guess you can say I did a bit of a push/pull setup but only with a SP fan on the opposite side of the middle spot on the radiator, I have it set to always running at at least 50%, this took around 7-10c off my gpu temps, but didn't really change my cpu temp much, if at all.

well, i had the pull setup at 69 degrees and with the push/pull i got 67, it is something, the thing is that i want to Overclock the reaper to 4.1 hz

your radiator is already getting the coolest air outside the case, couldnt get any cooler witth cpu.

as for the rest of the system, open side panel and test for yourself, I bet no change in temp with so many fans

You don't lower system temps with case fans. You lower them by lowering room temp or improving actual component cooling.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv