BYOC Factorio Server Thread!

wydra91

Hey everyone!

So, I thought about it this morning, and I think it could be pretty fun if we get together and run a big factorio server during the BYOC.

We could use the factorio server system so that someone doesn't have to run a dedicated server. What do you all think? Are any of you game?

I'm definitely interested in this and I have a beefy enough computer that I could run a dedicated server if we need it.

I'm definitely interested in this and I know my friend is as well.

OOOOOHHH YAS please! shoot, if need be I don't mind swapping my dedicated host over to factorio for the weekend.

35 minutes ago, Handmeat said:

OOOOOHHH YAS please! shoot, if need be I don't mind swapping my dedicated host over to factorio for the weekend.

I would do that if I were you, make sure it's running the latest version and then we don't have to worry about swapping servers around and stuff.

Im down though we should probly host it on the lan im guessing the dedicated host handmeat mentioned is in a seperate datacenter and not being brought to the lan ill have 2 laptops so ill be able to host if needed. but if some one has a really beefy desktop system it may be better for them to run it