Failed - Network Error when downloading

Stav Kats

When I try to download files from specific websites every browser on my computer gives me the message "Failed - Network Error". One of those websites is the Open Access Hub of Copernicus for satellite images. I have used a Virtual Machine on the same computer and it happens in the VM too. I have installed linux, again on the same machine and again, the same error appears, from all browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Opera. However, when I go on my laptop there is no such error and the files download normally. Can anyone help me solve the error on my main PC? I have installed all the latest drivers.

Thanks in advance!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)