Here it is, a water cooled RTX 2060 !!

Seen a lot of people asking and a lot of people not giving answers. So here it is, A EVGA RTX 2060 xc ultra with a water block in my CMWS19 build. Still in build process !! So answer is yes you can liquid cool a RTX 2060, is there any real benefits besides looking awesome, not really!! But is it awesome and can I push the overlock a bit more ? Yes !! 

E80513D8-5A2F-42B8-8305-0E43F63E39BB.jpeg

665B883A-5B32-4AE0-BDB8-AA3DA3880263.jpeg

F53122B8-E2F3-4E8A-A99C-A8619D988B22.png

looks awesome, should perform a bit better but imo if you're going to watercool a 2060 you should probably take the money you spend on a card and a waterblock and spend it on a 2070 instead ?

still, i love a good watercooled build and this is definitely looking awesome so far. make sure to post the finished product!

8 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

looks awesome, should perform a bit better but imo if you're going to watercool a 2060 you should probably take the money you spend on a card and a waterblock and spend it on a 2070 instead ?

still, i love a good watercooled build and this is definitely looking awesome so far. make sure to post the finished product!

True went a little overboard, coulda gotta a better card, but I even stuffed a 400mm rad in front and 280mm on top of this mastercase 5. But it’s for a mod comp, not my personal build. So it’s all in fun ?