First PC build need help double checking what I am buying

This will be the first PC I am building and I don't feel like returning stuff and buying again because they are incompatible so I am asking you people with more experience for help.

This is the link for the shopping list (It is a swedish site but the name of the components are the same so it shouldn't matter): https://www.komplett.se/wishlist/shared/fada69a0-b1ba-41cd-b734-4203069604e2

I will be buying a GTX 1080 Ti used to use in it.

I will also transfer 1 2.5" 500GB SSD (might buy an extta one later) 2 3.5" 2TB HDDs and 1 3.5" 4TB HDD (might buy an extra HDD)

I will be Gaming on a 2560x1440 144Hz monitor

I want to be able to overclock it a bit

Just ask if I missed any info

All help is appreciated.

- If you're not super certain on overclocking but would still like to at some point- get a B450 Tomahawk instead. It's significantly cheaper and the VRMs on that thing are awesome

- I personally wouldn't buy an AIO, just cause they tend to cause problems down the line. A big air cooler like the Dark Rock Pro 4 works wonders. Had a few bad experiences with them in the past, just never managed to go back

- Not too sure what pricing is like over there, but a 550w or 650w RMx unit will do just as fine. I'd swap it if the prices are fairly different 

- Case doesn't have super great airflow, but it's not horrible. If you wanted better I would get a Meshify C or another similar case with front mesh 

Here's a list I would get that's about the same, just saving money here and there with a few adjustments:

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

I am very sure i am going to overclock (sorry if i seemed unsure)

I am currently using an AIO with no problems and it makes the build much nicer (i am going to have it next to me with the glass panel facing me)

I also picked out some RGB stuff and dont know if it will all work together or if i need to buy something more to controll it

I need a case that supports 3 3.5" drives (preferably something that supports 4 3.5" drives) and 2 2.5" drives. Do you know of any cases that fit that description.

Do i need 3600MHz ram or would i be fine with 3200MHz without a performance hit?

The pc part list you picked out is the same price as mine if i dont count the RGB stuff (some of my components are on sale but it only shows up att checkout)

13 minutes ago, LuMa03 said:

I am very sure i am going to overclock

Sure then, grab that elite board or that TUF board. They're both decent 

14 minutes ago, LuMa03 said:

also picked out some RGB stuff and dont know if it will all work together or if i need to buy something more to controll it

Yeah you should be fine in that respect. You had that RGB controller, which will be plenty 

14 minutes ago, LuMa03 said:

I need a case that supports 3 3.5" drives (preferably something that supports 4 3.5" drives) and 2 2.5" drives. Do you know of any cases that fit t

Take a look at the Define R6

16 minutes ago, LuMa03 said:

Do i need 3600MHz ram or would i be fine with 3200MHz without a performance hit?

Even 3000 will be enough. Ryzen likes fast ram, but after about 2933 the scale of speed:performance kind of deteriorates 

Overall though your build wasn't bad, those were just changes I'd personally make. One other thing I might do is find where you can save some extra money and up the processor to a 3900x. Not required, but it'll definitely help with the resolution and refresh rate youre going to use 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

From what i could tell after looking at a few youtube videos the difference between 3700x and 3900x are at max 4-5 fps and for 50% more it is not really worth it.

The case i picked out i really like look of it. Is the airflow really that bad in that case because to me the other case you recommended seemed to have worse airflow