1MORE or RHA??

Hi,

I want a good pair of in-ear earphones for under $25, and I have these three options

1) RHA MA390u

2) 1MORE Single Driver 

3) 1MORE Piston Classic

Please tell me, which one is the best from these?

Also feel free to drop in other suggestions

My Requirements:

1) I prefer a V-Shape sound signature 

2) I want a wide soundstage with good punchy bass and clear vocals

3) I need a earphone with a in-line remote and mic

4) DON’T suggest brands like JBL or Sony. Most of their products have a giant emphasis on bass, and compromise on soundstage and treble.

1 hour ago, Sharvaj Ingawale said:

4) DON’T suggest brands like JBL or Sony. Most of their products have a giant emphasis on bass, and compromise on soundstage and treble.

thats a shame so that means you don't want the SOny MH 755 literally the best IEMS under $25.  check out the KZ ZSN those are pretty good too,

22 hours ago, rice guru said:

thats a shame so that means you don't want the SOny MH 755 literally the best IEMS under $25.  check out the KZ ZSN those are pretty good too,

The KZ ZSN’s are shit expensive here in India, around $100

My current decision is still a bit ambiguous tho.

- Should I buy the 1MORE Single Drivers for $20, or save up a little and buy the 1MORE Dual Drivers( with Hi-Res Audio certification) for $50?(Indian Prices)

5 minutes ago, Sharvaj Ingawale said:

The KZ ZSN’s are shit expensive here in India, around $100

My current decision is still a bit ambiguous tho.

- Should I buy the 1MORE Single Drivers for $20, or save up a little and buy the 1MORE Dual Drivers( with Hi-Res Audio certification) for $50?(Indian Prices)

I haven't really heard any 1 more iem personally . Also hi-res audio certification don't mean shit unless your a dog basically the headphone need to be able to produce up 40khz.  the human hearing caps at 20 khz. it just means that the headphone is able to  company paid another company for the right to put a sticker on the box . But from my experience bwith iems while having a multi driver setup is great it still has to be tuned well. 

23 hours ago, rice guru said:

I haven't really heard any 1 more iem personally . Also hi-res audio certification don't mean shit unless your a dog basically the headphone need to be able to produce up 40khz.  the human hearing caps at 20 khz. it just means that the headphone is able to  company paid another company for the right to put a sticker on the box . But from my experience bwith iems while having a multi driver setup is great it still has to be tuned well. 

Ok, thanks for your reply ??

On 7/15/2019 at 12:21 PM, Sharvaj Ingawale said:

I want a wide soundstage

On 7/15/2019 at 12:21 PM, Sharvaj Ingawale said:

I want...in-ear earphones

Choose one or the other.

Crimson Panda

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/g6T8QV

AKG K712 PRO

OL DAC
Magni 3