Fan Controller / Status Display? + Flow + Temp Sensor

Heyho!

I really would like to have a nice way of seeing Temps in my Waterloop (Not necessarily flow, but would be nice)

Ideally I would like a medium size display, which I would inlet into my Plexi-Panel (I have a Core P5).

Same thing with a fan controller for my 4 Fans on the Quad-Rad.

I've seen some people just use a tin screen and actually connect it to the GPU and have the Data display on there like that, which I might do.

Are there any all-in-one solutions? And If not, what flow/temp meter + fan controller would you guys recommend?

Edit: I'm thinking about something like this: https://www.amazon.de/Waveshare-Resistive-Resolution-Interface-Raspberry/dp/B01HPV7OEG/ref=sr_1_10?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=mini%2Bmonitor&qid=1563028892&s=gateway&sr=8-10&th=1

2 hours ago, TheBluePotato said:

Heyho!

I really would like to have a nice way of seeing Temps in my Waterloop (Not necessarily flow, but would be nice)

Ideally I would like a medium size display, which I would inlet into my Plexi-Panel (I have a Core P5).

Same thing with a fan controller for my 4 Fans on the Quad-Rad.

I've seen some people just use a tin screen and actually connect it to the GPU and have the Data display on there like that, which I might do.

Are there any all-in-one solutions? And If not, what flow/temp meter + fan controller would you guys recommend?

Edit: I'm thinking about something like this: https://www.amazon.de/Waveshare-Resistive-Resolution-Interface-Raspberry/dp/B01HPV7OEG/ref=sr_1_10?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=mini%2Bmonitor&qid=1563028892&s=gateway&sr=8-10&th=1

On 7/13/2019 at 7:35 PM, FineVisionz said:

Its just in there, dangling loose, stuck between my GPU Power cable and water loop, but hey! Looks pretty neat! I do really like the color, it matches almost perfectly. Size is just right, too!

As soon as I get my Bykski Water block I will mount my 1070 vertically, and then attach the screen underneath properly. With a proper build frame for it, of course ;)

DSC_0220.JPG

On 7/16/2019 at 1:14 PM, TheBluePotato said:

Its just in there, dangling loose, stuck between my GPU Power cable and water loop, but hey! Looks pretty neat! I do really like the color, it matches almost perfectly. Size is just right, too!

As soon as I get my Bykski Water block I will mount my 1070 vertically, and then attach the screen underneath properly. With a proper build frame for it, of course ;)

DSC_0220.JPG

Awesome!  Looks pretty damn sweet.  I'd like to do something like this in my case one day!  I just wish CAM would read my CPU temps properly :/ It just says 50c all the time.

17 hours ago, FineVisionz said:

Awesome!  Looks pretty damn sweet.  I'd like to do something like this in my case one day!  I just wish CAM would read my CPU temps properly :/ It just says 50c all the time.

Maybe your problem is the same as mine. It says in the pic 26 degrees CPU temp, but thats impossible. My waterloop had and has a temp of about 30-32 degrees all the time so it cant be below that.

I've looked into the issue and the best explanation I can give is the one I read:

The temp sensor in the CPU isn't meant to read temps that low. Its meant only and exclusively to avoid damage when reaching high temps. - as a safety feature.

It simply isn't designed to read low temps, even if this "low" might be 50 degrees. Its unfortunate, but we just ahve to deal with it.

When temps get higher it reads accurately.

(unfortunately thats not possible with my waterloop since the CPU doesnt get hot ? But my new high-end motherboard should hopefully fix that)