Air flow for the Lian-Li dynamic case

Naxy
Go to solution Solved by Firewrath9,
15 minutes ago, Naxy said:

So if I am using a 240mm rad on the top I would just need to add another 120mm beside it and then put the 3 120mm fans on the side or bottom?

Yeah, up the fans on the side. Best temps that way

Hi all;

So I am using the Lian-Li dynamic as my case for a new build. I was planning to use a 240mm rad at the top as exhaust than I was going to use 2 120mm fans on both the side and the bottom as intake. The case can hold 9 120mm fans. 3 at the top, bottom, and side. Does that setup for fans seem like it would have decent air flow? Should I utilize all of the fan space? Another setup I was thinking of using is, putting the 240mm rad at the top as exhaust, then put a 120mm beside it as well, also as exhaust.  Than 2 120mm fans on the side and bottom as intake. Thoughts?

Thanks for your suggestions!

21 hours ago, Naxy said:

I plan on using the Noctua NF-F12 PWM fans https://www.newegg.ca/noctua-chromax-black-swap-case-fan/p/1YF-000T-000D8?Item=9SIAB986J14109

I was going to place 2 on the side, 2 on the bottom as intake. 

3 side intake, 3 top exhaust (use AIO fans too). Imo noctua F12s are a bit overhyped, I’d get the Silentwings 3 High-Speed, or Gentle Typhoons.

8 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

3 side intake, 3 top exhaust (use AIO fans too). Imo noctua F12s are a bit overhyped, I’d get the Silentwings 3 High-Speed, or Gentle Typhoons.

So if I am using a 240mm rad on the top I would just need to add another 120mm beside it and then put the 3 120mm fans on the side or bottom?

15 minutes ago, Naxy said:

Yeah, up the fans on the side. Best temps that way