PC build for programming

I am looking for a good configuration for programming. I don't have much money so i can't spend much more than US$450 currently. I currently have only 1 monitor but I would like for it to have dual monitors in the future. I already have a keyboard, a mouse and everything else I would need. I would also like to use the PC for gaming for time to time. 

This would do, if programming is the emphasis

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XHyWWD

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

42 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

This would do, if programming is the emphasis

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XHyWWD

that part list in a good foundation. if the OP is up to it i recommend Ebay for second hand for even better deals. possible get better cpu or make room for a real gpu

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

Since programming is not very demanding and can be done on any smartphone these days I would focus on the gaming aspect for your build. Any PC built for gaming can be used for programming but not every PC built for programming can be used for gaming. Focus on building a PC that will play the games you want and just buy 1 or 2 more monitors for programming and you'll be set.

-KuJoe