AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Benchmarks

I was hoping to buy the Ryzen 7 3800x for my first build in more than a decade but apart from it going out of stock, I can't find any benchmarks for it. I'm assuming no one got any review samples for it. Therefore, can anyone here who bought it provide some benchmarks? :P
PS. I had my eye on the 3800x since by looking at the raw specs, it seemed to me as being the best option for gaming since it had the highest base clock out of the box and a high enough TDP to allow ample overclocking.

None of the chips in the 3000 series have ample headroom  for overclocking.  They are all pretty much maxed out from the box with factory settings.  BIOS updates, your motherboard VRM, a good cooler.. will help slightly to potentially reach higher speeds but it's more of a tweaking thing than anything else.  Or the ability for the PC to run quietly on max load.  Overlocking is pretty much non existent, and in benchmarks with 3600X, 3700X and 3900X.. the stock factory settings often run faster in games.  It's usually only in highly threaded workloads that the Manual OC performs faster.  Sometimes disabling SMT does a higher percentage improvement.. but that's not something you generally want to turn off.  It's possible to play around with affinity in Windows, to disable certain threads for custom applications, especially with a program like Process Lasso.

You are right in that no one got samples of 3800X.  There will be a few days or a week delay before the proper reviews start surfacing.  It's likely that it will be very similar to 3700X, maybe with a slight improvement.  The main difference between the two is that thee 3800X is already maxed out, while the 3700X boosts to a higher clock (relative to the 3800X).  But the max clocks should be pretty similar between the two since that's the way AMD's boost is working. There maybe 1-3% improvement with 3800X.  Hard to say anything for sure until we see the proper tests.  For all intents and purposes check out the 3700X benchmarks that are out already, 3800X will pretty much be the exact same thing.  If you are feeling optimistic, add 2%.

Thanks for the information and by looking at these user benchmarks, you're actually completely right lol
I'm still thinking of waiting a couple of weeks for all of the benchmarks, testing and drivers to be sorted out before I jump all in.