New pc driver help

Go to solution Solved by MVPernula,

When it comes to drivers and such you can basically leave your OS drive as is when plugging it in to the new build but choose to reinstall it. While you reinstall windows on the drive you can chose whether you want to start from scratch and remove all files, format or keep personal files. I'd prompt to format the drive during this step!

After that you start downloading games :)

Hi so I plan on upgrading everything in my pc is a few days except storage and case because I still have plenty but I heard that you need to uninstall all previous drivers and I don’t rly no how to do that. If it helps I have a msi armor rx 580 8gb, ryzen 3 2200g, and gigabyte ab350m-Ds3h and plan to upgrade to a ryzen 5 3600, 5700 xt and gigabyte b450 aorus m. And if I can’t figure it out I plan on just wiping my drives I have fairly fast internet and not to many games so only a day of downloading 

When it comes to drivers and such you can basically leave your OS drive as is when plugging it in to the new build but choose to reinstall it. While you reinstall windows on the drive you can chose whether you want to start from scratch and remove all files, format or keep personal files. I'd prompt to format the drive during this step!

2 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

Ok that helps a ton thanks!

1 minute ago, ARandomGui said:

Ok that helps a ton thanks!

No problem!

Remember to press "Solved" under the comment solved your issue.

That way you'll help anyone else with the same issue finding the answer!

It's the little checkmark! :)

Good luck!