Ryzen 3000 in the uk?

Anyone know what’s going on? Aha

i see all these people with 3rd gen ryzens but here in the uk sites like amazon or anything really don’t have any in. There’s only newegg and that totals up past it’s normal base price for me with delivery and vat.

Was just talking to my friend in the UK, he said the sites are taking orders but no estimated delivery date, guess its just a US perk ;)

I ordered my 3700X earlier from Newegg US, hopefully they go in stock soon for you guys!

5 minutes ago, Hade said:

Anyone know what’s going on? Aha

i see all these people with 3rd gen ryzens but here in the uk sites like amazon or anything really don’t have any in. There’s only newegg and that totals up past it’s normal base price for me with delivery and vat.

They're listed on scan.co.uk, but they're not all in stock right now.

https://www.scan.co.uk/shop/computer-hardware/cpu-amd/2922/2921/2920/2932

A few sites have now listed parts, but they're not exactly cheap. Amazon.co.uk are now listing the 5700XT for £390 with an expected availability date of the 8th July. Overclockers.co.uk have the navi based cards and 3rd Gen Ryzen listed too for pre-order... Scan apparently have the cards listed too but I can't access their site because they don't like people who use a VPN. Any company that tries to punish users for protecting their privacy doesn't deserve my custom.

But have you seen the prices of X570 motherboards?  Steep isn't a word I would use... I know they said prices would be higher, but that's kinda ridiculous. Cheapest board is around £200

System 1: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz, Sapphire 5700XT, 250GB NVME WD Black, 2x Crucial MX5001TB, 2x Seagate 3TB, H115i AIO, Sharkoon BW9000 case with corsair ML fans, EVGA G2 Gold 650W Modular PSU, liteon bluray/dvd/rw.. NO RGB aside from MB and AIO pump. Triple 27" Monitor setup (1x 144hz, 2x 75hz, all freesync/freesync 2)

System 2: Asus M5 MB, AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, Sapphire RX580, 30TB of storage, 250GB SSD, Silverstone HTPC chassis, Corsair 550W Modular PSU, Noctua cooler, liteon bluray/dvd/rw, 4K HDR display (Samsung TV)

System 3 & 4: nVidia shield TV (2017 & 2019) Pro with extra 128GB samsung flash drives.

I've just bought a 3600 from ebuyer; says they are in stock and delivering Tuesday. Ebuyer, Scan and Overclockers are listed as partners on the AMD site.