Zotac GTX1070ti AMP! Edition Water Cooler?

Heyho!

I currently got a decent full waterloop made entirely from Alphacool parts. 80mm thick X-Flow Quad Radiator, D5 with tall reservoir, GPU Cooler and a Supremacy EVO for my CPU

I am planning on upgrading my CPU (which involves Board and RAM) in about 4-6 Months with whatever Hardware is fastest at this point in time.

Its gonna be changed from Soft to Hardtubing as well.

Point of this post is:

MY 1070ti is the AMP! Version from Zotac and therefore has a different layout. The only Cooler I currently know of which fits is the one I have installed right now. The Generic, Boring Looking Alphacool one.

Are there any Transparent, somewhat sexy looking coolers aviable for the 1070ti Amp?

Even the one I have now from Alphacool isn't strictly for the 1070, its the one for the 1080, because it has the same layout. Kinda bummer, cause it even says 1080 on the cooler now, although it isn't a 1080. :(

Suggestions? I do want to keep the card tho. I am also Considering adding a second one just for kicks. And of course also watercooling it.

When you start getting into specialty watercooling stuff like that it can be really hard to find any parts. I've been publicly looking for a monoblock for my x99e-ITX/ac for more than 6 months now with no luck. 

Fortunately for you I know Bykski makes one for that card and you can find it in acrylic with RGB as well. 
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bykski-Full-Cover-Graphics-Card-Block-use-for-ZOTAC-GTX1080-1070TI-1070-AMP-Edition-8GB-GDDR5/32841945403.html

Unfortunately there are no full cover blocks from EK though :(
https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/step1_complist?gpu_gpus=1669

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2019 at 2:56 PM, Mbowen said:

When you start getting into specialty watercooling stuff like that it can be really hard to find any parts. I've been publicly looking for a monoblock for my x99e-ITX/ac for more than 6 months now with no luck. 

Fortunately for you I know Bykski makes one for that card and you can find it in acrylic with RGB as well. 
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bykski-Full-Cover-Graphics-Card-Block-use-for-ZOTAC-GTX1080-1070TI-1070-AMP-Edition-8GB-GDDR5/32841945403.html

Unfortunately there are no full cover blocks from EK though :(
https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/step1_complist?gpu_gpus=1669

First of all: Thanks for the reply! I didn't think there were any nice blocks like this for my card.

Second: I bought the block just now. *sigh* Its kinda stupid, since I have a superb working block form Alphacool rn but... It looks so... shitty. Like, really shitty.

In my book, its 100 bucks well spent, to keep myself looking at a beautiful card. On the other hand its 100 bucks spend for nothing, essentially. But hey, thats what we do here isn't it? :D

I just hope everything works well. I have to admit, I don't trust Aliexpress at all.

On 7/13/2019 at 11:04 AM, TheBluePotato said:

First of all: Thanks for the reply! I didn't think there were any nice blocks like this for my card.

Second: I bought the block just now. *sigh* Its kinda stupid, since I have a superb working block form Alphacool rn but... It looks so... shitty. Like, really shitty.

In my book, its 100 bucks well spent, to keep myself looking at a beautiful card. On the other hand its 100 bucks spend for nothing, essentially. But hey, thats what we do here isn't it? :D

I just hope everything works well. I have to admit, I don't trust Aliexpress at all.

I would normally say that you're right to not trust them. But Bykski is actually fairly well known through the Asian and European markets as a fairly good source of watercooling parts. 

Also, think of it this way. You may have spent $100, but in the long run, when that Bykski block doesn't leak then you can resell it to someone on r/Hardwareswap and probably make most of your money back. :D