Looking for a good all round laptop

So planning for travelling for a few months these coming weeks and looking for a decent laptop that can render/edit videos and maybe do some light gaming.

As i'll mainly be travelling with my motorcycle i'm looking from something not too bulky, i was already looking at the ps63 with the 1650, I'm pretty new when it comes to laptops and don't fully understand the lower voltage components and what effects it has on performance. So was looking for some opinions/recommendations from people a bit smarter in this section

budget ~2000€

Thanks in advance.

I recommend the Dell XPS 15 9570. Pretty good laptop. Especially after Dell has ironed out some audio issues.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9 hours ago, RhandyV said:

So planning for travelling for a few months these coming weeks and looking for a decent laptop that can render/edit videos and maybe do some light gaming.

As i'll mainly be travelling with my motorcycle i'm looking from something not too bulky, i was already looking at the ps63 with the 1650, I'm pretty new when it comes to laptops and don't fully understand the lower voltage components and what effects it has on performance. So was looking for some opinions/recommendations from people a bit smarter in this section

budget ~2000€

Thanks in advance.

Dell XPS 15 or MSI P65 or if you want something with even more powerful graphics the MSI GS65

If you buy it from HIDevolution, you can configure it with "Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut + Fujipoly Thermal Pads" which reduces the temps by around 15C which is a mUST in these laptops if you ask me otherwise you will run into overheating and thermal throttling issues.

with the Dell, even if you bought it from a US Authorized Dell/Alienware Dealer, a simple phone call to Dell in your country and you can transfer the warranty locally free of charge.

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

I would suggest the Razer blade 15" with 512gb SSD, HD 144hz display, RTX 2060, 9th gen i7-8750H, and 16gb of ram