Spider-man Far From Home spoiler thread

Sauron

share your thoughts!

Spoiler

MY FACE WHEN JJJ IS LITERALLY ALEX JONES MOTHER OF GOD

AND HE'S THE OG ACTOR

Overall great movie imo, a little slow at the beginning but maybe that's just because I knew the twist was coming.

The Mysterio fight was about as good as I could have asked for. Also spider-sense is as op as in the comics.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

This movie goes straight to my tier 1 of MCU installments. I know that many people feel like Raimi's Spider-Man 2 is the best there is but for me Far from Home took the spot.

Spoiler

I also feel like this is the only time they could've done Mysterio justice because 1) the visual effects were dope af and 2) it's in the MCU where this kind of tech exists and is believable.

This kind of villain in 2002 would've sucked hard.

I also think it's genuinely cute how in promo interviews they tried to create this aura around Jake Gyllenhaal and how he could be the next Robert Downey Jr. left because their Mysterio is "different from the comics". I was like "bitch please, you introduced generic elementals as villains which are too boring and generic even for Marvel, obviously there'll be a twist".

Also scene with Happy and Peter on the plane gave me chills ?

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

1 hour ago, Lathlaer said:

This movie goes straight to my tier 1 of MCU installments. I know that many people feel like Raimi's Spider-Man 2 is the best there is but for me Far from Home took the spot.

Hide contents

I also feel like this is the only time they could've done Mysterio justice because 1) the visual effects were dope af and 2) it's in the MCU where this kind of tech exists and is believable.

This kind of villain in 2002 would've sucked hard.

I also think it's genuinely cute how in promo interviews they tried to create this aura around Jake Gyllenhaal and how he could be the next Robert Downey Jr. left because their Mysterio is "different from the comics". I was like "bitch please, you introduced generic elementals as villains which are too boring and generic even for Marvel, obviously there'll be a twist".

Also scene with Happy and Peter on the plane gave me chills ?

I love Led Zeppelin ?‍♂️

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

17 minutes ago, Sauron said:

I love Led Zeppelin

Apparently doesn't love that much if he can't tell it's not them :D

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

As a side note, quick look at user reviews at Metacritic are a perfect example of why one should be VERY careful with user reviews.

Hell, one guy flat out says that for him the movie was a 6/10 but he is giving a 4 to compensate for high numbers while totally forgetting that there are people giving it 0 or 2.