FREE Project Spark Beta

tomcam

I have a FREE Project Spark Beta key and will give it to the first commentor.

hi.

DON'T GIVE IT TO ME, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

wut 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

fj

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I sent an sms then I read the thread :'(

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

is it not free anyway?

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

is it not free anyway?

there is no way to pay to get in basically submit your name and email and hope they choose you :) i just got my key about an day ago.. needs windows 8.1 though for those that dont know. just did a fresh install to install mine

there is no way to pay to get in basically submit your name and email and hope they choose you :) i just got my key about an day ago.. needs windows 8.1 though for those that dont know. just did a fresh install to install mine

Forget I said anything.