b2 code on boot Asus x99 motherboard

Hello, so I have been having this problem for a while now and not sure how to go about fixing it.

I have two Asus strix 1080s which I have water cooled

Intel 6900k cpu also water cooled

Asus x99 strix motherboard

64gb of corsair rgb vengeance ram

500gb U.2 ssd as boot drive along with some other hard drives for data

1200 watt power supply(I know this is over kill)

This runs through a battery back up supply encase of power loss while I'm rendering something out.

I'm not sure when it happened, but sometime last year around October after a windows update, my gpu that was slotted in the first pcie slot stopped working properly. It would go in and out of being recognized by the system, so as to see if things would fix itself i switched my two cards around which did work sortof, the other card that was used as the slave was now the main. The old main card still did not work though it was getting power fine, but even the BIOS did not see it(mind it did not see it before switching them around). I have the latest BIOS for the motherboard and still nothing. Now when I moved my computer from one room to another after having the power unplugged from it for ~half an hour it started having a b2 error on boot and going into boot cycles or just restarting over and over again. So I did a fresh install of windows which was a whole ordeal of its own... But now after the reboot it has problems of waking up from sleep so I have to shut it down once I am done using it at that time. Then when I got to boot up the next time it gets stuck at b2 code, but when I force shut down and boot up again it gets past the b2 code and boots normally. Could it be that my cpu somehow is damage or somehow windows messed up the BIOS on my gpus? I took the block off the one gpu that was having problems to check if I might have damaged something in the process of installing, but could not see any visible damage. I had used a MSI x99 carbon pro motherboard before the Asus one that I bought thinking that the problem was the motherboard which ended up not being the case. I mainly water cooled for noise level and in general to keep everything much cooler. Also I should mention that after re installing windows both gpus are recognized, but as soon as I either put it to sleep for a long period of time or shut down and re boot I loose the one card that I was having problems with before.

That would be Legacy option ROM initialization which I have that enabled in BIOS.