Age of Empires II: HD anyone?

so just looking for ppl to play with. From Aus but still add me if ur from another place and we can play. Steam ID's my LTT name just msg me saying im from LTT or something. thanks.

anyone? no-one? k den :(

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

If you can give me a free copy I will be able to play.

Quote me to get a reply!

If you can give me a free copy I will be able to play.

sorry, im really tight on money atm because spent too much on pc maybe when i actually have money. fkn expensive shit in Aus.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

sorry, im really tight on money atm because spent too much on pc maybe when i actually have money. fkn expensive shit in Aus.

It's all cool man.

Quote me to get a reply!

Didn't it come down to $5 in the last steam sales.
I paid the full $20 at launch, well worth it though.

What time do you play games? day?, night?. You should let people know as it will determine who might want to play with you.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Didn't it come down to $5 in the last steam sales.

I paid the full $20 at launch, well worth it though.

What time do you play games? day?, night?. You should let people know as it will determine who might want to play with you.

all day erryday. nah school starts on thursday so after schools and weekends. u play? if u do add me. :) also i got it for 10 on summer sale and then it went to 5 next day lol

True

True :P

you play?

@ForeseenVisionz,I don't know about the AOE II HD, Though I play Age of Empires II The Age of Kings :). Does it matter? You want to play it? 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

@ForeseenVisionz,I don't know about the AOE II HD, Though I play Age of Empires II The Age of Kings :). Does it matter? You want to play it? 

they took away multiplayer in number 2. thats y i bought HD on steam for the multiplayer.

they took away multiplayer in number 2. thats y i bought HD on steam for the multiplayer.

I don't have it on steam, I have on a retail Disc. And, i have the option for multiplayer if that's what you're talking about.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I don't have it on steam, I have on a retail Disc. And, i have the option for multiplayer if that's what you're talking about.

yea and try it and it wont work. they took away the servers years ago

yea and try it and it wont work. they took away the servers years ago

That's F'cking bad :(

COMING SOON

That's F'cking bad :(

buy aoe 2 HD on steam and then it has multiplayer but i think Voobly has servers for retail cd ppl. if u can figure that out i also have the reatil one and we can play.

buy aoe 2 HD on steam and then it has multiplayer but i think Voobly has servers for retail cd ppl. if u can figure that out i also have the reatil one and we can play.

Retail CD of what? AOE II HD? I don't have that game :(

COMING SOON

Retail CD of what? AOE II HD? I don't have that game :(

1 sec ill edit this and tag u im in game

1 sec ill edit this and tag u im in game

What Tag? BTW, there's this gameranger which allows to play multiplayer

COMING SOON

What Tag? BTW, there's this gameranger which allows to play multiplayer

nvm i was in a game thats all.what do you mean gameranger

nvm i was in a game thats all.what do you mean gameranger

Gameranger is a client/site that allows to play multiplayer game in AOE II age of kings

COMING SOON

Gameranger is a client/site that allows to play multiplayer game in AOE II age of kings

does it still work

does it still work

Not working for me :(. hey! I'm trying the multiplayer in the game. Wanna play it with me?

COMING SOON