Help Picking a Mobo

Hey I'm working on a PC list right now and I did choose a motherboard, however, the client wished that the Wifi adapter was separated into its own card rather than being included on the motherboard. So I went out scanning for a new motherboard, however, I'm not able to choose one; I was wondering if anyone had any expertise that could help me find one? The current list is here 

, any other changes anyone feels like they should mention are fine too :) The peripherals are just temporary - more of a stop-gap for pricing purposes. 

Thank you,

vK

Z390 prime-a from asus is quite full-featured and affordable. They also have a very well laid out and intuitive bios

23 minutes ago, alatron978 said:

z390 aorus elite.

20 minutes ago, Vejnemojnen said:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X, Aorus pro, or even Asrock Z390 Extreme Four; Phantom Gaming 4-6.

20 minutes ago, Konrad_K said:

Z390 prime-a from asus is quite full-featured and affordable. They also have a very well laid out and intuitive bios

Thanks for the recommendaitons, I'll take a look :D

6 hours ago, Vejnemojnen said:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X, Aorus pro, or even Asrock Z390 Extreme Four; Phantom Gaming 4-6.

The Phantom gaming 6 is actually pretty solid overclocker. My friend got one and got me impressed.