Good mid-end headset ?

voiha
Go to solution Solved by Slottr,

Check out the Cloud series headsets.

I use a pair of cloud 2's and they're one of the best purchases I've ever made 

The day of my Asus Strix 2.0's has finally come so I was looking at replacing them with something like this Gaming Corsair Gaming HS60.
From the reviews that I look at they say the headset is on the bass side but overall good built and sound quallity.

Are the HS60's good or I should look at some other options ?

Check out the Cloud series headsets.

I use a pair of cloud 2's and they're one of the best purchases I've ever made 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Cloud 2's or any offshoot is really good and their long lost brother the MH 752 is better

@rice guru @Slottr 

Do you preffer the Cloud 2 even against Razer Kraken Pro V2 Oval for example ?
and last question is 114 dollars a good price for Cloud 2 (that's their price in most websites at where im located) ?

Just now, voiha said:

@rice guru @Slottr 

and last question is 114 dollars a good price for Cloud 2 (that's their price in most websites at where im located) ?

Razer shouldn't really even be a consideration- their products are fairly mediocre and don't provide much quality for the money.

But yeah that seems like a fair price.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

42 minutes ago, voiha said:

@rice guru @Slottr 

like @Slottr said they should not be considered razer makes good products good build quality and adequate comfort but razer does not know how to tune a headphone especially for gaming

2 minutes ago, rice guru said:

like @Slottr said they should not be considered razer makes good products good build quality and adequate comfort but razer does not know how to tune a headphone especially for gaming

Should I chose the HyperX Cloud Alpha over the HyperX Cloud 2's ?

52 minutes ago, voiha said:

Should I chose the HyperX Cloud Alpha over the HyperX Cloud 2's ?

if you have the money go fro the alpha. also take a look at the cooler master mh 752. the cloud series is base off of the takstar pro 80 whichc is a well loved budget headphone while the mh 752 is based off of the takstar pro 82 the takstar pro 82 is the lesser known newer in my opinion better sounding and more comfortable headphone.

On 6/17/2019 at 10:54 PM, rice guru said:

if you have the money go fro the alpha. also take a look at the cooler master mh 752. the cloud series is base off of the takstar pro 80 whichc is a well loved budget headphone while the mh 752 is based off of the takstar pro 82 the takstar pro 82 is the lesser known newer in my opinion better sounding and more comfortable headphone.

Thank you for your suggestion, today I picked up the Cloud Alpha's and I'm happy with the purchase it's a good upgrade from my Strix 2.0